2010年6月6日星期日

arghhhhhhh~~~
what the hell?izit i kena ppl lie?may be..cz im stupid!!!
well..today,yeanne sis come and find me on msn.
and today "she" feel so abnormal.."she" call me to on the webcam
and i just silly and accept the webcam..cz i dunno what happen yet
after that,that guy starting to ask the nonsense things-sss...
i reply that guy just like normal state..(accompany that guy chat)
but that time i feels wrong.. starting to doubt..
(feeling not like yeanne style..)
because that guy starting to ask me about the "hiao hiao" things
1st question he call me to move down a little bit (the webcam)
2nd question is he ask me that want to check the breast got problems or not?
(crazy?doubt that guy have problems)
3rd question..he trying to ask my msn password..
he said:"i want to check your contact name"
WTH?i just wake up that time..THAT IS NOT YEANNE!?
then i try to go to see yeanne sis's blog..
as expected..really have problems!!!
after i know that guy is not yeanne sis..i BLOCK the account..
i should want to ask yeanne sis that what had happened in the end!
i should not misunderstood yeanne sis..
actually i should wake up when that guy said to me:
"when you saw my face(webcam),please nudge me"
(when opening the webcam..that guy told me like that..)
that's mean just can saw my face,and cannot saw that guy's face.
!@#$%^&*..(angry-ing)
but luckily i did not give that guy any my information~
why i am so silly?stupid?idiot?
well..next time i must watch out in case..
and the awareness of this situation will not happen again!
and the last one that i want to say is..
i wont open the webcam start from today..
although is my buddy/sister/who also else..
i also don't want to open already...>_<"

没有评论:

发表评论