2010年4月16日星期五

Finally finish exam on this Tuesday~
Finally can take a rest le~^^
But now..I scared the result no good~
Scared my Sejarah FAIL also~>.<










What happened with me??
Why do I ask a stupid question to her?
Why will like that~??
She will do her most sensible choice~
What she would choose?


I have only think good for her~
But I dunno how she think~>.<


And now~~
I just hope that she will make the most clear-cut choice and not regret~


[Because of these..i worry for few weeks le..and also tired le~
 hope that she can understand my feeling~
 and also hope that she know every things that i did for her~]





She..my dearest buddy sister (Girl)..
I do not know that she has included~
My gor(s)..and my friends~~~~
They do not believe that I said the fact~
Then now~some of them..
Regret not listening to my advice!!!
And now just come and complain with me~~!!!!!!


p/s:不听我本小姐言,吃亏在你们眼前~

没有评论:

发表评论